for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - My Favorite Martian
How well do you know "My Favorite Martian" trivia?
July 19, 2012
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: "My Favorite Martian" title card)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What actor played the role of Uncle Martin (The Martian)?
A. Eddie Albert
B. Gale Gordon
C. Ray Walston
D. Jack Albertson
2. In what decade did the American sitcom, "My Favorite Martian" run in its entirety?
3. In the first episode of "My Favorite Martian," Exigius 12½, (earth name Uncle Martin), a human-looking extraterrestrial in a one-man spaceship, crash-lands near what American city?
A. Los Angeles
D. New York City
4. What actor played the role of Tim O'Hara?
A. Max Baer Jr.
B. Jim Nabors
C. Larry Hagman
D. Bill Bixby
5. Which of the following powers does Uncle Martin have?
A. he can communicate with animals
B. he is telepathic
C. he can levitate objects with the motion of his finger
D. all of the above
6. What is Tim O'Hara's occupation?
A. TV anchor
B. newspaper reporter
C. college professor
D. physical therapist
7. What is Exigius 12½'s (Uncle Martin) occupation on Mars?
8. In what type of home do Tim and Uncle Martin live?
A. apartment building
C. garage apartment
9. What is the name of Tim and Uncle Martin's landlady?
A. Mrs. Brown
B. Mrs. White
C. Mrs. Green
D. Mrs. Black
10. During his time on earth, Uncle Martin builds several advanced devices. Which of the following was not one of them?
A. molecular separator
B. shrinking machine
C. time machine
D. "memory pill"
Conditions of Use