for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Loretta Swit
What do you know about the life and career of Loretta Swit?
November 26, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Getty Images @ zimbio.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Loretta Swit played the part of Major Margaret Hoolihan on the TV series, "M*A*S*H". What was her character's nickname?
C. Hot Lips
2. Through the early 1970s, she performed in which of the following television shows?
B. Mission: Impossible
D. all of the above
3. How many Emmy Awards did Loretta Swit earn for her work on M*A*S*H?
4. Ms. Swit has written a book about one of her favorite hobbies. Which one was it?
B. coin collecting
C. stamp collecting
5. What role did Ms. Swit play in the 1981 movie pilot for the television series "Cagney & Lacey"?
A. Christine Lacey
B. Mary Beth Lacey
C. Christine Cagney
D. Mary Beth Cagney
6. Loretta Swit adheres to a strict diet. What is it?
7. For many years, Loretta was the neighbor of what former "M*A*S*H" co-star?
A. Wayne Rogers
B. Gary Burghoff
C. Alan Alda
D. Harry Morgan
8. Loretta Swit has her own line of what?
A. women's lingerie
B. women's clothing
9. Ms. Swit loves electronic games. Which is her favorite?
A. Space Invaders
10. Ms. Swit donates much of her time to what cause?
A. animal rights
B. underpriviledged children
C. Alzheimer's Foundation
D. National Foundation for Cancer Research
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by