for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - George W Bush quotes
The 43rd President of the USA made an art form of tortured tense and syntax and downright strange connections. See if you can complete ten of many "Bushisms".
December 30, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
George W Bush
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. George W Bush missed connecting with most Americans when he said, "I know the human being and _________ can coexist peacefully."
A. polar bear
C. the planet
2. George W Bush attempted to inspire the US when he said, "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take _________.
3. George W Bush stated, "We cannot let terrorists hold this nation _________ or hold our allies __________"
4. George W Bush demonstrated his economic credentials with the following statement - "It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of __________ in it."
5. George W Bush again demonstrated his mastery of grammar with the following statement - "Anyone caught engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and __________."
6. Showing his sensitive side, George W Bush said, "I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by North Koreans __________."
A. before that mother could talk
B. right under my nose
C. and taken to live in poverty and decadence
D. right here in my office
7. George W Bush was quoted as saying, "We've got a lot of ____________ with countries in our neighborhood."
8. George W Bush was at his best when he said, "I didn't grow up in the ocean - as a matter of fact - near the ocean. I grew up in the desert. Therefore it was a pleasant contrast to see the ocean. And I particularly like it when I'm __________."
C. sailing overseas to foreign countries
D. sitting by the Rio Grande
9. George W Bush was quoted as saying, "We will make America what we want it to be - a more literate country and a __________ country."
B. more cleverer
10. George W Bush placed a new word into the lexicon when he boasted, "They __________________ me."
Pine River Consulting 2022