for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Oscar Pistorius- Fastest Man On No Legs!
An inspiration to many, how much do you know about the fastest man with no legs?
February 27, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What country was Oscar born in?
B. South Africa
2. What is Oscar's primary nickname?
A. The Grouch
B. Dream Runner
C. The Legless Express
D. Blade Runner
3. Oscar was the first double amputee person in history to do what?
A. Participate in the Olympics
B. Win an Olympic Medal
C. Become a professional sprinter
D. Win a Gold Medal in the Paralympics
4. What event did Oscar run in the 2012 Summer Olympics in London?
A. 400 Metres
B. 4 x 400 Metres Relay
C. Both A and B
D. He never participated in the Olympics
5. Oscar had both his legs amputated below the knees at age 11 months due to what cause?
A. Peripheral Arterial Disease
B. An accident
C. He was born without a fibula in each leg
D. Severe burns
6. Oscar is an avid fan of which Italian (Soccer) Football team?
7. What was the name of Oscar's autobiography released in Italian in 2008?
A. Blade Runner
B. The Fastest Man on No Legs
C. Olympic Dream
D. Dream Runner
8. Oscar was seriously injured in what type of accident in 2009?
A. A skiing accident
B. A car accident
C. A boating accident
D. A hunting accident
9. Oscar graduated from the University of Pretoria with a Bachelor of Commerce in what?
B. Business Management with Sports Science
C. Political Science
10. Oscar was charged in 2013 for murdering his girlfriend on what holiday?
A. New Year's Day
D. Valentine's Day
Conditions of Use