for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Michael Jackson- King of Pop
How much do you know about the "King of Pop" ?
April 08, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: USA Government Public Domain Photo)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Michael Jackson is recognized as the most successful entertainer of all time by what publication?
A. Rolling Stone
B. Guinness World Records
C. TV Guide
2. How many siblings did Michael Jackson have?
3. Which one of Michael Jackson's albums was the best selling album of all time?
A. Off The Wall
4. In what U.S. state was Michael Jackson born in?
5. What was the name of Michael Jackson's first band?
A. The Jackson Brothers
B. The Jackson 5
C. The Jacksons
D. The Falcons
6. Michael Jackson's hair once caught on fire while filming a commercial for which soda drink?
B. Dr. Pepper
D. Mountain Dew
7. What was the name of Michael Jackson's pet chimpanzee?
8. How many times was Michael Jackson married?
9. What was the name of Michael Jackson's estate?
A. Biltmore Mansion
C. Meadowbrook House
D. Neverland Ranch
10. What other famous person passed away hours after Michael Jackson on the same day?
A. Farrah Fawcett
B. Whitney Houston
C. Dick Clark
D. Sherman Helmsley
Pine River Consulting 2022