for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - U.S. Presidents' Names
Test your knowledge of the last names of the 44 men, as of 2013, who have been President of the USA.
April 24, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. How many Presidents had a surname that ended in 'son'?
2. What letter of the alphabet has been the most common starting letter of presidential surnames as of 2013?
3. How many presidents have there been who have shared a last name with another president?
4. How many letters are there in the longest presidential names?
5. How many presidents' names began with a vowel?
6. How many presidential last names have been used for US state capitals?
7. What has been the most popular length of presidential names?
A. 5 letters
B. 6 letters
C. 8 letters
D. 9 letters
8. How many presidential names contained a double letter?
9. How many presidents had a last name that started and finished with the same letter?
10. What often-used letter has not started the last name of a US President?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by