for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Feathered Friends
Ten questions about the birds that populate every continent.
July 30, 2013
Science & Nature
Animals & Animal Study
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the world's largest bird?
B. Emperor Penguin
2. What is the world's smallest bird?
C. Blue Wren
D. Blue Swallow
3. Which of the following birds has not been made extinct by man?
B. Passenger Pigeon
4. Which bird lays the largest egg in relation to its body size?
5. Which of the following birds is not flightless?
6. Approximately how many species of bird are there?
7. What bird is the world's fastest in level flight?
A. Spur-winged goose
B. Peregrine falcon
C. Spine-tailed swift
D. Eider duck
8. Where are all of the world's penguins to be found?
A. Southern hemisphere
C. Northern hemisphere
9. What birds are said to have saved Rome with their warning cries?
10. Approximately how many gallons can the bill of a full-grown pelican hold?
Pine River Consulting 2022