for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Baron von Richthofen - The Red Baron
A quiz on the man whose audacity in the skies of World War I earned him eternal fame.
August 17, 2013
World War I
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the Red Baron's first name?
2. Before transferring to the air service, what role did von Richthofen have?
A. tank commander
C. artillery captain
D. troop commander
3. Which notable World War II figure was part of Richthofen's unit?
A. Rudolf Hess
B. Martin Bormann
C. Adolf Hitler
D. Hermann Goering
4. What plane was most closely associated with the Red Baron?
A. Albatross D II
B. Sopwith Camel
C. Fokker Triplane
5. How many kills were credited to the Red Baron?
6. What happened to the Red Baron on July 6, 1917?
A. He was shot down
B. He was promoted to Air Commodore
C. He was married to his childhood sweetheart
D. He had his plane painted red
7. How did the Red Baron celebrate his early kills?
A. Having a Union Jack painted on his plane
B. Ordering champagne for his crew
C. With an inscribed silver cup
D. With notches on his belt
8. A serviceman from what country was credited with bringing down the Red Baron?
D. U S A
9. In what country was the Red Baron shot down and buried?
10. Which famous author did the Red Baron's sister marry?
A. H. G. Wells
B. John Steinbeck
C. F. Scott Fitzgerald
D. D. H. Lawrence
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by