for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Part 2
This quiz goes a little deeper into the hit NBC spy series starring Robert Vaughn and David McCallum. If you're a serious fan of the show, these questions should not be too tough.
August 26, 2013
TV, Radio & Stage
American TV Dramas
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Possibly the easiest question in this quiz-what was Illya Kuryakin's U.N.C.L.E. badge number?
2. What sort of business served as a cover for U.N.C.L.E. headquarters?
B. Chinese restaurant
C. Tailor shop
D. Candy store
3. The standard issue U.N.C.L.E. weapon, a pistol that could be fitted with a rifle stock, barrel extension, and silencer, was based on what real life gun?
A. Colt .45 Automatic
B. Smith & Wesson .38 Special
C. Ruger Blackhawk
D. Walther P38
4. Prior to being cast as Napoleon Solo, Robert Vaughn was a member of the cast in what dramatic series?
B. The Lieutenant
C. Five Fingers
D. Bat Masterson
5. What was the name of Napoleon Solo's female counterpart on The Girl from U.N.C.L.E.?
A. Holly Golightly
B. May June
C. April Dancer
D. Ann Marie
6. Who composed the theme music for The Man From U.N.C.L.E.?
A. Jerry Goldsmith
B. Alexander Courage
C. Lionel Newman
D. John Williams
7. Officially, Napoleon Solo and Ilya Kuryakin worked for what specific department of U.N.C.L.E.
A. Department 1, Section 8
B. Department 8, Section 1
C. Department A, Section1
D. Department 1, Section 1
8. Leo G. Carroll, who played U.N.C.L.E. head Alexander Waverly, was only the second actor in television history to do what?
A. Play different roles on two primetime television shows that ran at the same time.
B. Play the boss of the same character (David McCallum) on two consecutive TV programs.
C. Play a character in the same TV show on two different networks.
D. Play the same character on two different television programs at the same time.
9. What car manufacturer was the principal sponsor of The Man from U.N.C.L.E. during most of its run on network television?
10. The opening sequence of most of the first season episodes of The Man from U.N.C.L.E. depicts a shadowy individual who has infiltrated U.N.C.L.E. headquarters firing several shots at Napoleon Solo, who is unharmed. Why?
A. Because the figure of Napoleon Solo was actually a cardboard cutout.
B. The figure of Napoleon Solo was actually a projected image.
C. Napoleon was wearing a bulletproof vest.
D. Napoleon is standing behind a wall of bulletproof glass.
Pine River Consulting 2022