for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Hindenburg Disaster
How much do you know about the Hindenburg disaster - its history, passengers and crew?
October 21, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Approximately how long was the Hindenburg?
A. 200 feet
B. 400 feet
C. 600 feet
D. 800 feet
2. How many times had the Hindenburg made the trip from Germany to America?
A. It was the maiden flight.
C. 11 times
D. 25 times
3. Considering the Hindenburg was full of flammable hydrogen gas, what remarkable feature was on board?
A. Candle lighting
B. Gas cookers
C. Smoking room
D. Gas lighting
4. How long did the airship trip from Germany to America usually take?
A. 30 hours
B. 3 days
C. 3 weeks
D. 3 months
5. In what year of the 1930s did the Hindenburg disaster occur?
6. In what U.S. state did the Hindenburg crash take place?
A. New York
B. New Hampshire
D. New Jersey
7. Approximately how many people were on board the Hindenburg?
8. Who was the emotional radio broadcaster who graphically relayed the Hindenburg disaster to the world?
A. Eldridge McCarthy
B. Herbert Morrison
C. Peter Gallagher
D. Charlie Goodsell
9. What have experts cited as the cause of the Hindenburg explosion?
A. static electricity
D. shots fired by angry farmers
10. How many people were killed in the Hindenburg disaster?
Conditions of Use