for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Mistaken Identity
"Mistaken Identity (aka"Switched At Birth") is a must-see film for Melissa Gilbert fans. It is so fascinating, I have seen it dozens of times.
October 22, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: "Mistaken Identity" @ amazon.com/)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. On what date were Morgan and Luke born?
A. August 24th
B. December 1st
C. July 7th
D. March 18th
2. What was the name of Morgan's babysitter?
3. What was Darryl's last name?
4. Where was the hospital in which the babies were born located?
5. Where did Jim work?
A. a brokerage firm
B. a hospital
C. a law firm
D. a research agency
6. According to Darryl, he had always been good at what?
A. digging himself into holes
B. doing things right the first time
C. eating crow
D. putting his foot in his mouth
7. According to Sarah, Luke loved her:
A. banana pudding
C. marble cake
8. What offer did James make Linda after Darryl filed for custody of Morgan?
A. to buy a big enough house for both families to share
B. to give her $50, 000 if she cut Darryl out of her life
C. to find Linda a house near the Barlows
D. to pay for Luke to attend a private school
9. What radio station did Linda listen to at the beauty shop?
10. What was the name of the judge presiding over the boys' custody case?
A. Marilyn Hodgkins
B. Marion Hopkins
C. Marlin Jenson
D. David Pearlman
Conditions of Use