for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - South American Countries and Capitals
Match the South American country with its capital city!
September 12, 2014
South American Geography
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: South American Map @ worldatlas.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the capital of Argentina?
B. Buenos Aires
2. What is the capital of Bolivia?
A. El Alto
B. La Paz and Sucre
3. What is the capital of Chile?
D. La Serena
4. What is the capital of Colombia?
5. What is the capital of Ecuador?
A. Santo Domingo
6. What is the capital of Falkland Islands (UK)?
A. Mount Pleasant
B. Port Howard
C. Goose Green Settlement
D. Port Stanley
7. What is the capital of French Guiana (France)?
8. What is the capital of Guyana?
A. Anna Regina
B. New Amsterdam
9. What is the capital of Paraguay?
A. Ciudad del Este
C. San Lorenzo
10. What is the capital of Peru?
11. What is the capital of South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands (UK)?
A. King Edward Point
12. What is the capital of Suriname?
C. Nieuw Nickerie
D. Nieuw Amsterdam
13. What is the capital of Uruguay?
B. Ciudad de la Costa
14. What is the capital of Venezuela?
C. San Fernando
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by