for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Argentina: In Unity and Freedom
Questions about the culture, geography and government of Argentina.
December 01, 2016
South American Geography
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Argentina Map @ Infoplease)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the capital city of Argentina?
D. Buenos Aires
2. In South America, where does Argentina rank in terms of land area?
3. From what country did Brazil gain its independence in 1816?
4. The 266th pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church is a native of Argentina. Which pope is it?
A. Pope Francis
B. Pope Benedict XVI
C. Pope John Paul I
D. Pope John Paul II
5. What country borders Argentina to the west?
6. What type of government does Argentina have?
C. Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic
7. What is the most popular religion in Argentina?
B. Roman Catholicism
8. What is the most popular sport in Argentina?
9. Argentina is home to the tallest mountain in the Americas, measuring at 22,841 feet (6,962 m) high. What is the name of the mountain?
A. Mt. Huascarán
B. Monte Pissis
C. Mt. McKinley
D. Mt. Aconcagua
10. In what year did Argentina win the Olympic gold medal in men's basketball?
A. 2000 in Sydney
B. 2004 in Athens
C. 2008 in Beijing
D. 2012 in London
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by