for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Donald J. Trump: 45th U.S. President
Trivia about the personal life and early days of presidential term of Donald Trump, 45th US president.
March 01, 2017
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Donald Trump @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Donald Trump was a businessman prior to being president. What was his primary business?
A. real estate
B. software development
C. school supplies manufacturer
D. pet supplies manufacturer
2. Donald J. Trump hails from what U.S. state?
B. New Jersey
C. New York
3. Who Democratic did Donald Trump defeat in the 2016 presidential election?
A. Barack Obama
B. Elizabeth Warren
C. Tim Kaine
D. Hillary Clinton
4. Who was Donald Trump's vice presidential running mate in the 2016 presidential election?
A. Mike Pence
B. Paul Ryan
C. Scott Walker
D. Rick Perry
5. How many times has Donald Trump been married?
6. Donald Trump is a member of what political party?
7. What was Donald Trump's slogan during the 2016 Presidential campaign?
A. Renewed Spirit of American
B. Make America Great Again!
C. Win with Trump
D. Don't be a Frump, Vote Trump!
8. Which is true about President Trump?
A. oldest person to assume the presidency
B. wealthiest person to assume the presidency
C. first person to never hold office of any kind prior to assuming the presidency
D. all of the above
9. Mr. Trump's first book, in addition to being the 1987 #1 book of the year, is considered a business classic. What is the name of it?
A. Midas Touch
B. Trump 101
C. The Art of the Deal
D. Think Like a Champion
10. Who did Donald Trump succeed as US President in 2017?
A. George W. Bush
B. Barack Obama
C. Bill Clinton
D. none of the above
Pine River Consulting 2022