for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Take ten questions on Shakespeare's journey into magic and love set on Midsummer Night.
July 20, 2017
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what city is A Midsummer's Night Dream set?
2. Which two lovers decide to elope when they are denied the right to marry?
A. Theseus and Hippolyta
B. Hermia and Demetrius
C. Helena and Demetrius
D. Hermia and Lysander
3. What group is in the forest rehearsing a play?
4. A love potion is used by Puck to make which man fall in love with Helena?
D. Robin Starveling
5. Bottom, the weaver acquires the head of what animal?
6. With whom does Titania, the queen of fairies fall in love?
C. Francis Flute
7. Which of the following quotes is not from A Midsummer's Night Dream?
A. These are the forgeries of jealousy.
B. The lunatic, the lover and the poet are of imagination.
C. The course of true love never did run smooth.
D. That which we call a rose would smell as sweet.
8. Which of the following couples were not married in the three-way ceremony at the end of the play?
A. Oberon and Titania
B. Hermia and Lysander
C. Theseus and Hippolyta
D. Demetrius and Helena
9. A play is performed at the end of A Midsummer's Night Dream with what mythical couple as leads?
A. Echo and Narcissus
B. Pyramus and Thisbe
C. Hero and Leander
D. Orpheus and Eurydice
10. At the end of the play, Puck tells the audience what they have seen is the result of the audience doing what?
B. being drunk
D. being under a magical spell
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by