for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Ogden Nash - Master of words.
Ogden Nash's wit and wonderful wordplay have amused readers for many years. An American original!
April 12, 2021
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Ogden Nash)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Fill in the blank in the following Nash quote - "Every ________ is convinced of one thing. That to be an ______________ is to belong to the most exclusive club there is."
D. animal lover
2. Complete the following Ogden Nash quote - "Women would rather be right than _________________."
3. What human condition did Ogden Nash equate with snow?
B. getting old
4. Ogden Nash said the only people who should really sin are the people who can sin and _____________?
5. What vegetable did Ogden Nash say, when eaten raw, develops the jaw?
6. What type of dog did Ogden Nash say was "the lovingest"?
A. a hairy dog
B. a hungry dog
C. a lost dog
D. a wet dog
7. Fill in the blank in the following Nash comment. "You are only young once but you can stay _________________ indefinitely".
8. To which group did Ogden Nash offer the following advice? "Whenever you're wrong admit it; whenever you're right, shut up".
A. ministers of religion
C. football umpires
9. Which two creatures were trapped in a famous Ogden Nash rhyme??
A. a calf and a cub
B. an ass and an ape
C. a flea and a fly
D. a bear and a buffalo
10. Ogden Nash wrote a poem about a cowardly dragon with what name?
Pine River Consulting 2022