for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - California Fun Facts
Test your knowledge of the most populous state in the U.S.
July 19, 2019
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which of the following is not true about California?
A. It suffered the most powerful earthquake recorded in the USA.
B. It has the largest economy of the 50 states.
C. It has the highest and lowest points in the continental USA.
D. It is the third largest state by area.
2. What is the capital city of California?
A. Los Angeles
C. San Francisco
D. San Diego
3. How many Presidents of the U.S. were born in California?
4. Which of the following cultural phenomena did not originate in California?
A. film industry
B. hippie culture
C. computer industry
D. beatnik generation
5. How many U.S. states border California?
6. Which of the following movie stars was not born in California?
A. Robert Redford
B. Robert DeNiro
C. Shirley Temple
D. Leonardo DiCaprio
7. How many NFL teams are based in California?
8. Which of the following Californian features is not an official state emblem?
A. California Poppy
B. California, Here I Come
C. California Redwood
D. California Valley Quail
9. What is the nickname of California?
A. The Golden State
B. The Sunshine State
C. The 49er State
D. The Garden State
10. What famous national park is located in California?
Pine River Consulting 2022