for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Kamala Harris - Vice Presidential Nominee
Kamala Harris has been catapulted into the global sphere by accepting Joe Biden's offer to be his 2020 running mate. Test your knowledge of this interesting woman.
August 21, 2020
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: who2.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In which U S state was Kamala Harris born on October 20, 1964?
2. Kamala Harris's father, Donald was born in Jamaica and was an emeritus professor at Stanford University, lecturing in what discipline?
C. ancient history
D. political science
3. Kamala Harris's mother, Shyamala was born in India and also was a high achiever, occupying what position?
C. educational administrator
4. Following the divorce of her parents when she was 7, in what country did Kamala Harris receive the majority of her formal education?
5. Kamala Harris has an impressive tertiary academic record. Which of the following degrees does she not possess?
A. U S history
B. political science
6. Kamala Harris became San Francisco's District Attorney in 2004; what happened to the city's conviction rate over the next four years?
A. The conviction rate doubled.
B. The conviction rate rose by 50%.
C. The conviction rate dropped by 50%.
D. There was no change.
7. As California's Attorney General from 2011 to 2017, which of the following initiatives was not a focus of Kamala Harris?
A. improving truancy rates
B. addressing recidivism rates
C. reducing motor vehicle theft
D. repeal of the death penalty
8. During the 2020 primaries, on what issue did Kamala Harris attack Joe Biden for his support?
A. anti abortion
B. anti gay marriage
C. drug decriminalization
9. Historically, what position does Kamala Harris hold in being a female Vice Presidential running mate of a major party?
A. the first
B. the second
C. the third
D. the fourth
10. Who did Kamala Harris marry on August 22, 2014?
A. Bruce H. Mann
B. John Zaccaro
C. Joseph Albright
D. Douglas Emhoff
Conditions of Use