for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Pocahontas: Notable Native American
See what you know about Pocahontas! -tylair10
January 27, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wonkette)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what year was Pocahontas born?
2. What was Pocahontas' father's name?
3. How many tribes did Pocahontas' father rule?
4. What was Pocahontas' real name?
B. Great Bear
5. What did Pocahontas' real name mean?
A. eye of the tiger
B. ears of the hawk
C. playful little girl
D. making peace
6. What was the name of the town the English founded in 1607 in what is now Virginia?
D. New York
7. What was the name of Pocahontas' English friend?
A. Roger Hamilton
B. John Smith
C. Benjamin Franklin
D. David Thomas
8. When did the English take Pocahontas captive?
9. Why did the English take Pocahontas captive?
A. the Native Americans would not trade
B. the Native Americans were attacking them
C. the Native Americans sunk their ships
D. the Native Americans destroyed their crops
10. At what age did Pocahontas die?
Conditions of Use