for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Bee Gees: English Pop Group
A quiz on the Brothers Gibb for the diehard Bee Gee fan. Great Bee Gees trivia written by solitaire.
February 09, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: javaans)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The BeeGees consisted of three members. What were their names?
A. Bob, George and Greg
B. Harry, Keith and David
C. Barry, Andy and Robin
D. Barry, Robin and Maurice
2. The BeeGees also had a famous brother who was also a singer. Was his name?
3. The brothers Gibb were famous for what type of music in the late 1970s?
A. Hard rock
4. One of their earlier songs carried a title about a terrible disaster. What was it?
A. New York Mining Disaster
B. Got to Get a Message to You
D. Staylin Alive
5. One of the brothers passed away on January 12, 2003. Who was it?
6. Which brother sang most of the lead vocals on their disco songs?
7. What famous female singer paired up with Barry Gibb for an entire album in 1980?
A. Diana Ross
B. Barbra Streisand
C. Celine Dion
D. Toni Braxton
8. What famous comedy movie had a dance sequence that was a parody of the movie "Saturday Night Fever?"
C. "Police Squad"
D. "Hot Shots"
9. What does the name the BeeGees stand for?
A. The Barney Googles
B. The Brothers Gibb
C. Radio DJ Bill Gates and racetrack promoter Bill Goode
D. The Big Guys
10. What date did the group perform as the BeeGees for the first time?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by