for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Three Stooges: Curly Joe DeRita
Curly Joe DeRita - the man, the myth, the legend. Great Three Stooges trivia here!
The Three Stooges
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Curly Joe DeRita
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Stooge World)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Joe DeRita was his stage name. What was his real name?
A. Joseph DeRita
B. Joseph Warren
C. Joseph Wardell
D. Jarvis DeRita
2. Curly-Joe was the only Stooge who hailed from a show-business family. What was his mother's profession?
3. When Joe was a teenager, he went out on his own to pursue a career as a:
4. During World War II, Joe entertained troops overseas, often using whom as his straight man?
A. Ray Bolger
B. Bing Crosby
C. Frank Sinatra
D. Jimmy Stewart
5. When Shemp Howard died in 1955, Moe Howard wanted to recruit DeRita into the Stooges. However, DeRita did not join because he:
A. was making better money as a stage actor
B. was not interested in the job
C. was ill at the time
D. was already under contract as a comic in another group
6. Curly-Joe replaced whom in the Stooges line-up in 1958?
A. Curly Howard
B. Joe Besser
C. Larry Fine
D. Shemp Howard
7. The last feature film the Stooges made was in 1965 and featured Curly-Joe as the third Stooge. What was the name of the film?
A. "The Three Stooges Meet Hercules"
B. "The Three Stooges in Orbit"
C. "The Outlaws is Coming"
D. "The Three Stooges Go Around the World in a Daze"
8. In 1974, Curly-Joe, Frank Mitchell and Mousie Garner formed a "Stooge-like" three-some. The short-lived group was called:
A. "The New Three Stooges"
B. "The Stooges Revisited"
C. "The Stooges Three"
D. 'The Stooges"
9. Curly-Joe lived longer than any other Stooge. How old was he when he died?
10. Curly-Joe's gravestone reads:
A. Curly-Joe DeRita "The New Stooge"
B. Curly-Joe DeRita "The Oldest Stooge"
C. Curly-Joe DeRita "Forever a Stooge"
D. Curly-Joe DeRita "The Last Stooge"
Conditions of Use