for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Trevor Rabin: Musician, Vocalist and Songwriter
Answer these questions about Guitarist/Vocalist/Multi-instrumentalist/composer Trevor Rabin.
September 11, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: trevorrabin.net/)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In which country was Trevor Rabin born?
B. South Africa
D. The United States
2. What was the name of Trevor's first major band in his home country?
D. Wascally Wabbit
3. Which legendary bassist appears on Rabin's '81 solo album "Wolf"?
A. Chris Squire
B. John Entwhistle
C. Paul McCartney
D. Jack Bruce
4. What is the name of Rabin's first solo album?
A. Can't Look Away
D. Face to Face
5. What band was Rabin asked to join in 1982?
6. What was the band Rabin formed with Chris Squire, Alan White & Tony Kaye in the early 1980s originally supposed to be called?
7. Which of the following Yes album does NOT include Trevor Rabin?
C. Big Generator
8. What was the name of the #1 Album-Oriented Rock single from Rabin's 1989 release "Can't Look Away"?
C. Something To Hold On To
D. Can't Look Away
9. Besides guitar, what other instrument did Rabin frequently play with Yes?
10. What was Trevor's primary occupation after leaving Yes?
A. scoring CSI TV shows
B. scoring major motion pictures
C. writing TV and radio commercials
D. session work & producing
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by