for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Freddie Mercury: Queen's Leader
Just some questions on this famous rocker.....
June 17, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Freddie Mercury @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the date of Freddie Mercury's death?
A. July 12, 1998
B. November 1, 1992
C. November 24, 1991
D. March 25, 1990
2. Freddie Mercury owned several:
3. Of what band was Freddie Mercury first a member?
4. In what area of study did Freddie Mercury earn a degree?
C. Graphic Arts and Design
5. Where was Freddie Mercury born?
A. Zanzibar, Africa
B. Bombay, India
C. London, England
D. New York, NY
6. What was Freddie Mercury's real name?
A. Bomi Bulsara
B. Farrokh Bulsara
C. Jan Bulsara
D. Kashmira Bulsara
7. How many solo albums did Freddie Mercury produce?
8. What was the cause of Freddie Mercury's death?
A. car accident
B. drug overdose
C. AIDS-related pneumonia
D. heart attack
9. What country put Freddie Mercury on a controversial stamp ?
A. United States
B. United Kingdom
10. Where is there a statue of Freddie Mercury?
B. United States
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by