for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
Get in the spirit by taking this trivia quiz about the plot, characters, and actors in the movie, "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation."
September 12, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: National Lampoons Christmas Vacation movie poster)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Among the guests at the Griswold house were Ellen's parents. What was her fathers name?
2. In "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation", what was Ellen's mother's name?
3. What was Clark Griswold's mothers name?
4. In "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation", what did Aunt Bethany recite when asked to say Grace?
A. The Star Spangled Banner
B. The Our Father
C. The Pledge of Alligence
D. Her shopping list
5. Aunt Bethany could not afford to buy Christmas gifts in "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation". What did she wrap as a gift?
A. Her cat
B. Her wig
C. Uncle Lewis' wig
D. her dentures
6. In In "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation", Catherine & Eddie brought only two of their children. What was the son's name?
C. Eddie Jr
7. In "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation", what was Catherine and Eddie's daughter's name?
A. Daisy Mabel
C. Ruby Sue
8. According to Clark Griswald, how many Christmas lights were used for his decorations?
9. What was Clark Griswald's boss' name?
A. Mr. Stanley
B. Mr. Shirley
C. Mr. Simon
D. Mr. Smithson
10. In "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation", what were the Griswold's neighbors' names?
A. Margo & Todd
B. Sondra & Michael
C. Margo & Michael
D. Sondra & Todd
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by