for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - National Lampoon's European Vacation
How much do you know about "National Lampoon's European Vacation"?
September 12, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: National Lampoon's European Vacation movie poster)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the name of the game show on which the Griswold's won the European trip?
A. Pig in A Poke
B. Pie in the Sky
C. Let's Be Pigs
D. Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?
2. What was the name of the game show host?
A. Jack Andrews
B. Kent Winkdale
C. Wink Anderson
D. Ken Kennedy
3. What was the family's first European stop?
4. What was their second stop?
5. Third stop?
6. Final stop?
7. What was the last name of the long-time champions on the game show?
8. When in Germany, the Griswolds mistakenly visited the wrong family. What was their last name?
D. Von Helga
9. According to his passport, what was Clark's birth date?
A. August 1, 1950
B. August 8, 1945
C. August 10 1947
D. August 15. 1948
10. While in London, in how many car accidents were the Griswolds involved before hitting the biker?
Pine River Consulting 2022