for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Lee Remick: American Stage, Screen and TV Actress
Questions about the life and career of this great actress.
January 12, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Remember Lee Remick)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what year was Lee Remick born?
2. Where was Lee Remick born?
A. Dallas Texas
B. New York, NY
C. Quincy, Massachusetts
D. Oshkosh, WI
3. In what year did Lee Remick make her Broadway theater debut in "Be Your Age?"
4. What actor played Lee Remick's character's husband in "Days of Wine and Roses?"
A. Clark Gable
B. Henry Fonda
C. Paul Newman
D. Jack Lemmon
5. What was Lee Remick's character's name in "The Long, Hot Summer?"
6. In which horror thriller did Lee Remick star in 1976?
A. The Exorcist
C. The Omen
D. The Haunting
7. In the 1966 play, "Wait Until Dark," what was unique about Lee Remick's character?
A. she was crippled
B. she was blind
C. she was deaf
D. she was mute
8. How many children did Lee Remick have?
9. How old was Lee Remick when she died?
10. What caused Lee Remick's death?
A. breast cancer
B. kidney and liver cancer
C. lung cancer
D. car accident
Conditions of Use