for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Kennedys: The First Three Generations
What do you know about the early members of this dynamic American political dynasty?
February 03, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The US Medal of Freedom Site)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who was the grandfather of brothers John, Bobby and Ted Kennedy?
A. Patrick Kennedy
B. Patrick Joseph Kennedy
C. Joseph P. Kennedy, Sr.
D. Joseph P. Kennedy, Jr.
2. Joseph P Kennedy Sr married Rose Fitzgerald in what year?
3. Joseph Kennedy was the United States Ambassador to what country?
D. United Kingdom
4. Joseph and Rose Kennedy had how many children together?
5. Which Kennedy won a Pulitzer Prize in the Biography category?
A. Edward "Teddy"
6. Which Kennedy was a WWII pilot who was killed in Europe?
A. Joseph Jr.
B. Kathleen "Kick"
C. Robert "Bobby"
7. This Kennedy ran for President while a Senator from New York:
B. Robert "Bobby"
8. This Kennedy ran unsuccessfully for President while a Senator from Massachusetts:
A. Robert "Bobby"
D. Edward "Ted"
9. This Kennedy married a member of the famous Rat Pack:
10. This Kennedy founded The Special Olympics to honor Rosemary Kennedy:
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by