for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Charlton Heston: Personal Life of a Celebrity
Questions about the personal life of this legendary actor.
March 16, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Charlton K. Heston
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The Last Outpost)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Charlton Heston's birth name?
A. Charles Carter Heston
B. John Charles Carter
C. Robert Charles Heston
D. Charles Heston Carter
2. Where was Charlton Heston born?
A. Cleveland, Ohio
B. Springfield, Missouri
C. Evanston, Illinois
D. Lincoln, Nebraska
3. In what year did Charlton Heston enlist in the United States Army Air Force?
4. After marrying Lydia Marie Clarke in 1944, what kind of work did Charlton Heston do in New York?
A. cab driver
5. How many children did Charlton Heston and Lydia Clarke have?
6. Trying to get into theater, Charlton Heston and his wife, Lydia, decided to manage a playhouse. Where was this playhouse located?
A. New York City, New York
B. Chicago, Illinois
C. Atlantic City, New Jersey
D. Asheville, North Carolina
7. What year was Charlton Heston elected President of The National Rifle Association?
8. Who presented Charlton Heston with the Presidential Medal of Freedom?
A. Bill Clinton
B. George W. Bush
C. Ronald Reagan
D. George H.W. Bush
9. Charlton Heston was the president and spokesman for what organization from 1998 until 2003?
A. Council of Conservative Citizens
B. Screen Actors Guild
C. Advisory Board of Accuracy in Media
D. National Rifle Association
10. What disease was Charlton Heston diagnosed with in 2002?
A. lung cancer
B. colon cancer
Conditions of Use