for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Car Advertising Slogans
The following are car advertising slogans that were used in automobile advertising in the 50s, 60s, and 70s.
April 10, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Inhabitat.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. When better cars are built, __________ will build them.
2. Ask the man who owns one.
3. ______ has a better idea.
4. Putting you first keeps us first.
B. American Motors
5. Join the __________ rebellion.
6. If you had to compete with the three biggest automakers in Detroit, what would you do?
A. Mercedes Benz
C. American Motors
7. The closer you look, the better we look.
8. We are driven.
D. Datsun (Nissan)
9. Always a step ahead.
10. Wouldn't you really rather have a _________?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by