for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Ford Mustang: America's First Pony Car
Ten fairly easy questions about one of America's most well known cars. Great Ford Mustang facts and trivia!
April 14, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Magazine USA)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. On what date was the Ford Mustang officially unveiled?
A. April 15, 1962
B. April 17, 1964
C. May 1, 1967
D. September 15, 1969
2. What television family was the first to own a Mustang?
A. The Post family (Mr. Ed)
B. The Nash family (Please Don't Eat the Daisies)
C. The Stevens family (Bewitched)
D. The Baxter family (Hazel)
3. What color and model was the first Mustang to come off the assembly line?
A. Blue convertible
B. Red hardtop
C. White convertible
D. White hardtop
4. The Mustang was exactly the same length as what other Ford car?
A. Galaxie 500
5. What auto executive is generally credited as being the person responsible for the Mustang?
A. Lee Iacocca
B. John DeLorean
C. Bill Ford
D. Roger Smith
6. In 1965, the legendary Shelby Mustang could be bought in any color as long as it was what color?
7. What motion picture features a classic car chase scene involving a Mustang?
B. Vanishing Point
C. Grand Theft Auto
D. Dirty Mary & Crazy Larry
8. What was the manfacturer's suggested list price for the Mustang when it was first introduced?
9. How many times did the Mustang win Motor Trend magazine's "Car of the Year" award?
10. For what model year was the Mustang Mach I introduced?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by