for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Lucky Luciano: Organized Crime Mastermind
Luciano is considered the father of modern organized crime and the mastermind of the massive postwar expansion of the international heroin trade. This is a great quiz on Lucky Luciano!
May 13, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Style Sheets)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Where was Lucky Luciano born in 1897?
A. Hoboken , NJ
B. Hell's Kitchen , NY
C. Lecardia Friddi, Sicily
D. Abruzzi, Italy
2. What was Lucky Luciano's given name?
3. For what crime was Lucky Luciano first arrested?
B. armed robbery
4. Lucky Luciano's life-long friend and business partner was:
A. Al Capone
B. Meyer Lansky
C. Dutch Schultz
D. Salvatore Maranzano
5. From July 2, 1936 until the Spring of 1942, Lucky Luciano was incarcerated in what prison?
B. Moundsville State Penentary
C. Clinton State Prison at Dannemora
6. The man who served as special prosecutor in the trial that sent Lucky Luciano to prison later became the governor who granted Lucky a commutation of his prison sentence. Who was this man?
A. Franklin D. Roosevelt
B. Nelson Rockefeller
C. Fiorellio LeGuardia
D. Thomas Dewey
7. Lucky Luciano's prison sentence was commuted on what condition?
A. that he never leave the state of New York
B. that he be deported to Italy
C. that he pay $75 million in back taxes
D. that he reveal the names of his business partners
8. Lucky Luciano died in 1962 from what condition?
A. liver disease
D. a massive heart attack
9. Lucky Luciano was buried in what city?
C. New York City
D. Havanna , Cuba
10. In the early 1960s, Lucky Luciano wanted what actor to play him in a movie about his life?
A. Frank Sinatra
B. Dean Martin
C. Clark Gable
D. Elvis Presley
Conditions of Use