for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - M*A*S*H Characters: Hawkeye Pierce
This is a quiz about the most popular doctor at the 4077th Mobile Army Surgical Hospital. Benjamin "Hawkeye" Pierce of "M*A*S*H." Great MASH trivia!
May 25, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Yahoo Images)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Hawkeye Pierce's real name?
A. Franklin Jefferson Pierce
B. Benjamin Henry Pierce
C. Benjamin Franklin Pierce
D. Franklin Delano Pierce
2. Where was Hawkeye Pierce born?
A. Hunts Corner, Maine
B. Bar Harbor, Maine
C. Crabapple Cove, Maine
D. Kittery Point, Maine
3. Why, according to Hawkeye Pierce, was he given the nickname "Hawkeye"?
A. he could hit a target from far away
B. he squinted one eye as a child
C. he was named after a character in his father's favorite book
D. his father was a bird watcher
4. Hawkeye was only known to salute two
people. Who were they?
A. Colonel Potter and Colonel Blake
B. Radar and Colonel Potter
C. Colonel Blake and Hotlips
D. Trapper John and BJ Hunnicutt
5. Where did Hawkeye Pierce do his medical residency?
A. New York
D. San Francisco
6. What was the name of the fake doctor that Hawkeye Pierce created in order to give supplies to the local orphans?
A. Captain James W. Turner
B. Captain Jonathan S. Tuttle
C. Captain Jeffrey L. Tanner
D. Captain Jacob J. Tillman
7. What kind of injury did Hawkeye Pierce get when he had a jeep accident?
A. broken arm
B. broken leg
D. crushed ankle
8. What was the name of the old flame that Hawkeye Pierce was reunited with at the 4077th?
A. Karen Weston
B. Carlye Walton
C. Carrie Willard
D. Kathy Wooten
9. What did Hawkeye Pierce and BJ Hunnicutt do to Margaret's future husband while he was passed out after his bachelor party?
A. took some of his blood
B. took incriminating pictures of him and another woman
C. put him in a body cast
D. shaved off all his hair
10. What caused Hawkeye Pierce's face to be burned and putting his sight in question?
A. he rescued a soldier from a burning jeep
B. he fell into a campfire
C. he was fixing a stove that exploded
D. he was too close to a land mine that exploded
Pine River Consulting 2022