for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Humphrey Bogart: Tough Guy Actor
How much do you know about acting legend, Humphrey Bogart?
December 01, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Flickr)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Humphrey Bogart's father's profession?
A. a sea cook
B. a moderately wealthy Manhattan surgeon
C. an Army General
D. a silent film actor
2. On what holiday was Humphrey Bogart born?
A. New Year's Day
B. Christmas Day
C. Veteran's Day
3. A drawing of Humphrey Bogart as a baby done by his mother was used in an ad campaign for what?
A. a diaper service
B. life insurance
C. laundry soap powders
D. baby food
4. What did Humphrey Bogart do in the spring of 1918?
A. enlisted in the United States Navy
B. bought his first car
C. became a baby sitter of Frank Sinatra when Frank's mother went to work
D. married a woman 30 years his senior
5. What was the only movie in which Humphrey Bogart appeared with Spencer Tracy?
A. Up The River
B. Guess Who's Coming To Dinner
C. The African Queen
D. The Big Trees
6. Who was the first person to refer to Humphrey Bogart as "Bogie"?
A. John Ford
B. Spencer Tracy
C. Katherine Hepburn
D. Frank Sinatra
7. Humphrey Bogart owned something called Santana. What was Santana?
A. his race horse
B. his childhood home
C. his sailing yacht
D. his dog
8. Humphrey Bogart was a founding member of what group?
A. The Screen Actors Guild
B. The Rat Pack
C. The Hollywood Park horse track
D. The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
9. Not many people know that Bogart was an excellent:
A. chess player
10. Humphrey Bogart's last words were believed to have been what?
A. "See ya later, kid"
C. "If you want anything, just whistle"
D. "I should never have switched from scotch to martinis."
Conditions of Use