for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - See the USA in Your Chevrolet: The 1950s
How much do you know about the Chevrolet cars that our parents or grandparents drove in the 1950s? This ia a great trivia quiz about the Chevrolet models of the 1950s.
December 21, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: 1954 Chevy 3100)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what model year was the Chevrolet Bel Air first marketed as a distinct series of its own?
2. In what model year did Chevrolet offer it's first V8 engine?
3. In what model year did Chevrolet cars go from two headlights to four?
4. What was the name of the two-door station wagon built by Chevy from 1955 through 1957?
5. By what name did Chevrolet refer to its first automatic transmission, introduced in 1950?
A. Turbo Hydramatic
6. Because of its huge tailfins, the 1959 Chevrolet is referred to by what nickname?
C. Tiger Shark
7. What stylish pickup, now a rare collector's item, did Chevrolet build from 1955 through 1958?
A. The Apache Chief
B. The Cameo Carrier
C. The Silverado Limited
D. The Custom Deluxe
8. The half-car, half-truck Chevrolet El Camino made its debut in what model year?
9. The 1957 Chevrolet was the first model to offer what option?
A. Air Conditioning
B. Fuel Injection
C. Air Suspension
D. Power Steering
10. In what model year did the Impala make its debut?
Pine River Consulting 2022