for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - See the USA in Your Chevrolet: The 1970s
How much do you know about the Chevys of the 70s? This ia a great trivia quiz about the Chevrolet models of the 1970s.
December 21, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: 1972 Chevy Impala)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what model year did Chevrolet produce a muscle car called the Heavy Chevy?
2. How many years was Chevy's subcompact Vega in production?
3. For what model year did Chevrolet drastically downsize its big cars?
4. What was the first Chevrolet model to feature rectangular headlights?
A. 1975 Monza 2+2
B. 1974 Vega
C. 1977 Camaro
D. 1976 Nova
5. The Chevrolet Monte Carlo made its debut in what model year?
6. In 1973 Chevrolet added another model to the Chevelle line, named after a beach like its sister car the Malibu. What was the name of this Chevelle Model?
7. What Chevrolet model, introduced in 1976, was an American version of a car Chevy introduced to South America the year before?
8. Chevrolet introduced the LUV pickup truck to America in 1972. What did LUV stand for?
A. Load Undertaking Vehicle
B. Light Use Vehicle
C. Logical Utility Vehicle
D. Light Utility Vehicle
9. In what model year did Chevrolet produce a replica of the Corvette that served as pace car in that year's for the Indianapolis 500?
10. For what model did Chevrolet produce a luxury version called the Berlinetta in 1979?
D. El Camino
Conditions of Use