for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Cars of the 1950s: Part II
More about the cars your parents or grandparents drove in the fabulous 50s! We've got 1950s car trivia and facts!
December 21, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: 1953 Hudson Wasp @Serious Wheels.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What two companies built a model called Hawk in the 50s?
A. Packard & Studebaker
B. Hudson & Nash
C. Packard & DeSoto
D. Edsel & Hudson
2. What car company dominated stock car racing from 1951 through 1954 with its Hornet models?
3. Kaiser-Fraser corporation built what two passenger fiberglass sports car with sliding doors in 1954?
A. The Vagabond
B. The Darrin
C. The Virginian
D. The Manhattan
4. What company produced the Star Chief and Chieftain?
5. What compact car, introduced in 1959, saved Studebaker from going out of business?
A. The Lark
B. The Patrician
C. The Caribbean
D. The Scottsman
6. Willys-Overland Corporation tried its hand at building cars from 1951 through 1954 with the Aero Willys. For what product was it better known?
A. Kitchen appliances
C. Prefabricated houses
7. What distinctive styling feature was found on Nash cars of the early 1950s?
A. Enclosed front fenders
B. Tail fins
C. Portholes in the front fenders
D. Pillarless side windows
8. What company was the first to introduce cruise control to its cars in the 1950s?
B. General Motors
9. What company, in 1953, was the last to build a wood framed station wagon?
10. What car company produced a model called the Hotshot from 1950 through 1952?
Pine River Consulting 2022