for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Bad Santa: A Dark Comedy for the Holidays
Try your luck on this trivia quiz about the characters, plot and actors surrounding the the Christmas movie, "Bad Santa."
December 25, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: WavPlanet)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the name of the alcoholic mall Santa played by Billy Bob Thornton?
A. Marcus J. Smith
B. Bob M. Chipeska
C. Jiames C. Gardner
D. Willie T. Stokes
2. "Bad Santa" was the last motion picture for what actor, who passed away two months before the film's release?
A. Bernie Mac
B. John Ritter
C. Cloris Leachman
D. Tony Cox
3. What is the name of the overweight boy who is befriended by Thornton's character?
A. His name is never mentioned; they call him "the kid"
B. Thurman Merman
C. Donald McGonigal
D. Robert Daubert
4. In what city is the principal action in Bad Santa set?
A. Las Vegas
C. Los Angeles
D. Santa Fe
5. What slogan is on the t-shirt that the boy wears in the final scene of the movie?
A. "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"
B. "Life's a bitch and then you die"
C. "Shit happens when you party naked"
6. In the movie, we find out that the boy befriended by Thornton's character hasn't received any Christmas presents in how long?
A. 5 years
B. 3 years
C. 2 years
D. 4 years
7. What is the name of the bartender with whom Thornton's character ends up having a relationship?
8. What stuffed animal does Thornton's character steal from another store in the mall to give to the boy he befriended as a Christmas present?
A. A red bear
B. A giraffe
C. An orange cat
D. A pink elephant
9. The boy gives Thornton's character what Christmas present?
A. A set of cuff links
B. A carved wooden pickle
C. The keys to his father's BMW
D. A bottle of scotch
10. When Bad Santa was released on DVD, an unrated version containing material not included in the original was also released under what other name?
A. Real Bad Santa
B. Badder Santa
C. More Bad Santa
D. Disgustingly Bad Santa
Conditions of Use