for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Eartha Kitt Tribute
How much do you know about the life and career of the late, great Eartha Kitt?
December 25, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Entertainment Exclusives)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Eartha Kitt was born on January 17, 1927, in what city & state?
A. North, South Carolina
B. South, North Carolina
C. South, South Carolina
D. North, North Carolina
2. Eartha Kitt was most well known for what Christmas song?
A. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
B. Blue Christmas
C. Santa Baby
D. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
3. What movie director once referred to Eartha Kitt as "the most exciting woman in the world"?
A. Elia Kazan
B. Orson Welles
C. George Cukor
D. Frank Capra
4. In 1966, Eartha Kitt was cast in the television series "Batman" as the Catwoman after what actress left the role?
A. Julie Newmar
B. Ann Margaret
C. Lee Meriwether
D. Annette Funicello
5. Eartha Kitt made her feature film debut with Sidney Poitier in what 1958 film?
A. Shinbone Alley
B. Dr. Faustus
C. The Mark of the Hawk
D. New Faces
6. In 1968, Eartha Kitt created a controversy when she made critical statements pertaining to what?
A. Civil rights legislation
B. The Vietnam War
C. The presidential candidates
D. The investigation into the assasination of Martin Luther King
7. After a long, self-imposed exile to Europe in the late 1960s, Eartha Kitt returned to the U.S. in what year?
8. Although she had been singing and making records for many years, Eartha Kitt didn't earn her first gold record until 1984. What song was it?
A. "Cha Cha Heels"
B. "Here Comes the Night"
C. "Where is My Man?"
D. "That's What Friends Are For"
9. Eartha Kitt won an Emmy Award in 2006 for her voiceover work in what cartoon series?
A. "The Road to El Dorado"
C. "The Emperor's New School"
10. At the time of her death, for what cosmetics company had Eartha Kitt been employed as a spokesperson?
A. Max Factor
C. Elizabeth Arden
Pine River Consulting 2022