for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Movie Potpourri
A potpourri of well-known and not so well-known films and characters.
February 07, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: sharkattackphotos.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In "The Godfather" how was the brother-in-law Carlo killed?
2. What character has been portrayed by Kevin Costner, Cary Elwes and Patrick Bergin?
A. Fletcher Christian
B. Julius Caesar
C. Robin Hood
D. Eliot Ness
3. In "Raiders of the Lost Ark" what creature affected Indiana the most?
4. Which film won the Best Picture Oscar in 2001?
B. Shakespeare in Love
D. American Beauty
5. What town did the shark terrorize in "Jaws"?
6. In "Braveheart" Longshanks was the name of which English king?
A. Edward I
B. Richard II
C. Henry I
D. William II
7. King Kong originally lived on:
A. Death Island
B. Skull Island
C. Blood Island
D. Island of the Damned
8. In which US city was "Rocky" set?
9. In "Chariots of Fire", Eric Liddell won the gold medal for which event?
10. In the "Back to the Future" films, who was the nemesis of Marty McFly?
A. Biff Grimes
B. Griff Tanner
C. Biff Tannen
D. Griff Bannen
Pine River Consulting 2022