for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Women: Mixed Bag of Questions
Trivial tidbits about 51% of the world's population. Women facts and female trivia!
February 13, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Madonna @ People Magazine)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which country has not had a female prime minister?
A. Sri Lanka
C. Great Britain
2. Which woman said, "I require only three things from a man - he must be handsome, ruthless and stupid."?
A. Mae West
B. Germaine Greer
C. Dorothy Parker
D. Margaret Thatcher
3. Which part of a woman's body is bigger than a man's?
B. corpus collosum (part of the brain)
4. Which country first granted women the right to vote?
C. New Zealand
5. What do Drew Barrymore, Kim Basinger, Rachel Hunter and La Toya Jackson all have in common?
A. The middle name 'Emily'
B. Posing in Playboy
C. Born in France
D. Dating Rod Stewart
6. Which queen said, "We are not amused"?
A. Elizabeth I
C. Elizabeth II
7. How many husbands did Marilyn Monroe have?
8. According to a British study, what have 41% of British women admitted to doing?
B. Kicking or punching their husbands
C. Drinking while their husbands were at work
D. Fantasizing about Prince Charles
9. What was Diana Spencer's (later the Princess of Wales) middle name?
10. A woman is able to bear children when she has undergone:
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by