for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Alan White: Drummer Extraordinaire
Answer these questions about drummer Alan White, most famous as a member of Yes.
September 10, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Alan White @ lawyerpalooza.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Before taking up the drums, what instrument did Alan White play?
2. With what band did Alan play that also included Steve Winwood?
B. Blind Faith
C. Spencer Davis Group
D. Ginger Baker's Airforce
3. What superstar invited Alan to play with him in Toronto only days before the gig, rehearsing only on the plane en route to the gig?
A. Joe Cocker
B. John Lennon
C. Paul McCartney
D. Jimi Hendrix
4. With what singer was Alan touring with when he was invited to join Yes as Bill Bruford's replacement?
A. Terry Reid
B. John Lennon
C. Joe Cocker
D. George Harrison
5. Reportedly, Alan White had only how many days to learn the entire Yes set before starting on tour with the band?
6. Although Bill Bruford appeared on the album, Alan joined Yes on the tour to support which album?
A. Close to the Edge
C. Time and A Word
D. Tales From Topographic Oceans
7. Alan's first recorded work with Yes can be heard on which LIVE album?
C. House of Yes
8. What was the first Yes STUDIO album featuring Alan White on drums?
C. Tales From Topographic Oceans
D. Going For The One
9. On which George Harrison album did White play?
A. Dark Horse
B. Somewhere In England
C. All Things Must Pass
D. Cloud Nine
10. What is the title of Alan's 1976 Solo Album?
C. The Alan White Album
D. In Shackles
Pine River Consulting 2022