for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Cheers' Characters: Diane Chambers
What do you know about the pretentious, snobbish, but pretty Diane Chambers of
? "Cheers" is a great sitcom and this is a great quiz!
November 18, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Cheers @ cheersboston.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In the pilot episode of "Cheers," Diane Chambers is jilted by her fiance and left sitting at the bar. What was her fiancé's name?
A. Summer Sloane
B. Sable Sainsbury
C. Samson Smythe
D. Sandy Summers
2. How many siblings did Diane have? (it's mentioned during several episodes)
3. Where did Diane meet Dr. Frasier Crane?
D. Goldenbrook Psychiatric Hospital
4. In the episode, "Let Me Count The Ways," Diane looks to her friends for comfort when her cat dies, but finds everyone too enthralled by a sporting event on TV to notice. What event was it?
A. New England Patriots game
B. Boston Bruins game
C. Boston Red Sox game
D. Boston Celtics game
5. Diane intends to marry Frasier in what European country?
6. In the episode "Strange Bedfellows," who suggests to Sam that he should fire Diane?
A. Gary from Gary's Old Town Tavern
B. Council Woman Janet Eldridge
7. Diane is convinced that Sam has plagiarized one of her writings and has managed to get it published in a literary magazine. What type of literary work was it?
B. short story
8. Between seasons 3 and 4, we learn that Diane had a number of sexual affairs throughout Europe. Afterward, she tried to atone for her behavior by working where?
A. day care center
D. catholic School
9. Who is Diane's primary on-and-off lover throughout the series?
10. In the "Cheers" finale, we learn that Diane had written a Made-for-TV movie called what?
A. Knowing Diane
B. The Heart Held Hostage
C. Rhapsody and Requiem
D. Jocasta's Conundrum
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by