for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Baby Face Nelson: Public Enemy Number One
A quiz about the life and death of Baby Face Nelson.
March 21, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Baby Face Nelson @ PBS.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Baby Face Nelson's real name?
A. Charles Arthur Floyd
B. Frank Nash
C. Lester Gillis
D. Tommy Carroll
2. In what state was Baby Face Nelson born and raised?
3. Baby Face Nelson began his career in crime by doing what?
A. stealing from post offices
B. stealing bicycles
C. breaking into houses
D. robbing banks
4. What was the name of Baby Face Nelson's wife?
A. Mary Kinder
B. Billie Frechette
C. Marie Conforti
D. Helen Wawrzyniak
5. Baby Face Nelson was crowned Public Enemy Number One after the death of what other infamous outlaw?
A. Charles Makley
B. John Hamilton
C. John Dillinger
D. Pretty Boy Floyd
6. Baby Face Nelson was involved in a shootout with the FBI at the Little Bohemia Lodge. Who owned the lodge?
A. Edward Shouse
B. Emil Wanatka
C. Buck Barrow
D. Al Capone
7. How many children did Baby Face Nelson father?
8. Baby Face Nelson was killed in a shootout against what law enforcement agency?
A. Illinois State Police
C. Illinois Bureau of Investigation
9. According to legend, Baby Face Nelson was shot 17 times at the battle of Barrington. How many times was he actually shot?
10. How old was Baby Face Nelson at the time of his death?
Conditions of Use