for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Pretty Boy Floyd : Sagebrush Robin Hood
A quiz on the life and death of Charles Arthur "Pretty Boy" Floyd.
March 24, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what state was Pretty Boy Floyd born?
2. History knows him as Pretty Boy, what did Charley's friend's call him?
B. Paw Paw
D. King Cotton
3. To whom was Pretty Boy married?
A. Ruby Hardgraves
B. Marie Conforti
C. Polly Hamilton
D. Opal Long
4. What was Pretty Boy's favorite way to relax?
A. Playing cards
B. Going to the horse races
C. Baking pies
D. Betting on cock fights
5. Pretty Boy committed his first crime before his 10th birthday. What did he do?
A. Stole a bicycle
B. Stole a pig
C. Stole a horse
D. Shoplifted cookies
6. Pretty Boy had a sense of humor. What childhood prank was his most mischievous?
A. Convinced a blind man that a mule was a horse
B. Switched infant babies as they slept
C. Emptied a truckload of pigs on a downtown street
D. Put over 100 chickens inside a bully's house
7. Pretty Boy wasn't even present when he was accused of participation in what notorious act?
A. The St. Valentine's Day Massacre
B. Lindbergh baby kidnapping
C. Union Station (Kansas City) Massacre
D. Blowing up the Hindenburg
8. Pretty Boy once escaped custody by doing what?
A. He paid off the guards
B. He simply walked out of prison
C. He convinced authorities he was someone else
D. He jumped off of a moving train
9. Who gave Pretty Boy his nickname?
A. His Mother
B. A female bank teller
C. A female friend
D. Prison guards
10. What special agent of the FBI was present at the deaths of both John Dillinger and Pretty Boy Floyd?
A. J. Edgar Hoover
B. Sam Cowley
C. Herman Hollis
D. Melvin Purvis
Conditions of Use