for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
Don't be a turkey and take this trivia quiz about the holiday classic, "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving"!
April 24, 2010
Peanuts Animated Series
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. How does Lucy make Charlie Brown believe that she will NOT pull away the football when he runs up to kick it? She tells him that:
A. kicking the ball is a Thanksgiving tradition
B. he needs to kick it to relieve holiday pressure
C. she's feeling guilty about pulling the ball away and is turning over a new leaf
D. football is on TV, so why not kick it?!
2. Where are Charlie Brown and Sally planning on going to Thanksgiving dinner?
A. cousin's house
B. friend's house
C. aunt's house
D. grandmother's house
3. Who puts a damper on Charlie Brown and Sally's plans by inviting herself over to dinner?
A. Peppermint Patty
4. Linus recruits Snoopy and Woodstock to set up for the backyard Thanksgiving feast. What type of table do they set up?
A. coffee table
B. ping-pong table
C. end table
5. What type of chair comes to life and torments Snoopy?
B. patio chair
C. folding deckchair
D. captain's chair
6. Which of Charlie Brown's friends was NOT present at the backyard feast?
7. Which of the following is not one of the "dishes" served at the "backyard feast"?
A. windmill cookies
B. some pretzel sticks
C. a handful of popcorn
D. two slices of buttered toast
8. Once the food is ready, Snoopy and Woodstock don pilgrim outfits. What else does Snoopy get as part of his pilgrim outfit?
A. pumpkin pie
D. a live turkey
9. How does Snoopy "serve up" the food?
A. he pushes the plates with his nose across the table
B. he dances while serving up the food
C. he waits on them in a waiter's suit
D. he "frisbees" the plate full of food to each person
10. What do Snoopy and Woodstock do after the gang leaves to grandmother's house for a real Thanksgiving dinner?
A. they have their own Thanksgiving dinner
B. they go swimming
C. they watch a movie
D. they go to Woodstock's friend's house for Thanksgiving
Conditions of Use