for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Movie Potpourri II
More movie trivia about some memorable films.
June 04, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the name of the nurse in "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"?
2. In the film "Carrie", which actress played Carrie's mother?
A. Piper Laurie
B. Susan Sarandon
C. Lee Remick
D. Karen Black
3. In which city was "The Sound of Music" set?
4. What style of hat did Indiana Jones wear?
5. In "Fatal Attraction", where does the crazed Alex take the young Ellen?
A. On a car ride
B. On a Ferris Wheel ride
C. On a roller coaster ride
D. On a boat ride
6. What is the name of the boy who befriended E.T.?
7. By what name was the film "Airplane" known outside of the United States?
A. Mile High Club
B. Flying High
C. Out of This World
D. Up, Up and Away
8. What was the name of Han Solo's spaceship in "Star Wars"?
A. Centurion Eagle
B. Millennium Falcon
C. Starship Predator
D. Infinity Traveller
9. In "Klute" what was the first name of detective Klute?
10. In "Dirty Harry", what was the name of the crazed serial killer?
Pine River Consulting 2022