for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - All in the Family Characters: Archie Bunker
What do you know about one of the most popular TV characters of all-time, Archie Bunker, of "All in the Family"? Archie also starred on "Archie Bunker's Place."
August 05, 2010
All in the Family
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Archie Bunker)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Archie Bunker was one of the most classic TV characters of all time. What actor played the character?
A. Tom Bosley
B. Alan Melvin
C. Carroll O'Connor
D. Larry Hagman
2. What was Archie's not-so flattering nickname for his wife, Edith?
B. dumb bell
3. On at least three occasions, Archie pantomimed committing suicide when Edith became long-winded. Which of the following was NOT one of them?
A. Archie pantomimes making a hangman's noose and hangs himself
B. Archie pantomimes opening a pill bottle and overdosing
C. Archie pantomimes taking out a knife and plunging it in his chest
D. Archie pantomimes shoots himself in the head with a pistol
4. In one of the most classic moments in television, what famous African-American celebrity gives Archie a big kiss just when Archie's friend snaps a picture of them?
A. Sammy Davis Jr.
B. John Amos
C. Sherman Hemsley
D. Bill Cosby
5. We know that Archie had several blue-collar occupations. Which of the following was NOT one of them?
A. loading dock foreman
B. garbage man
C. taxi driver
6. What was the last name of Archie's daughter and her husband, Michael?
7. Archie referred to Germans as "Krauts", and the Irish as "Micks." By what derogatory "name" did Archie refer to the people of England?
A. fruit country
B. fag country
C. limey country
D. pommy country
8. What is Archie's favorite past time?
9. Who do Archie write in on his ballot in the 1976 US presidential election?
A. George HW Bush
B. Spiro Agnew
C. Richard Nixon
D. Ronald Reagan
10. What was Archie's not-so flattering nickname for his son-in-law, Michael?
Conditions of Use