for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Donna Reed: The Girl Next Door
What do you know about the girl next door, Donna Reed?
October 25, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Donna Reed)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Donna Reed was born Donna Mullenger. After signing with MGM in 1941, she changed her last name to what?
2. In 1946, Donna Reed starred with Jimmy Stewart in "It's a Wonderful Life." What was Donna's character's name?
A. Cousin Tilly
B. Ruth Dakin Bailey
C. Violet Bick
D. Mary Hatch Bailey
3. In 1953, Donna won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in what movie?
A. Green Dolphin Street
B. Hangman's Knot
C. The Last Time I Saw Paris
D. From Here to Eternity
4. How many times did Ms. Reed marry?
5. "The Donna Reed Show" ran for 8 seasons and featured Donna Stone as the ideal housewife. However, Donna Stone was actually well educated, holding a degree in what?
6. Ms. Reed was staunch opponent of the Vietnam War and helped form an advocacy group in 1960s in protest of the war. What was the name of the group?
A. American Mothers for Peace
B. Another Mother for Peace
C. Mothers for Peace
D. In Support of Peace
7. In 1984, Ms. Reed replaced Barbara Bel Geddes on the TV series "Dallas." What character did she play?
A. Eleanor "Miss Ellie" Southworth Ewing Farlow
B. Sue Ellen Ewing
C. Pamela Barnes Ewing
D. Jenna Wade
8. In which World War II wartime movie did Donna star with Robert Montgomery and John Wayne?
B. The Silver Fleet
C. They Were Expendable
D. Destination Tokyo
9. After 1945, why did Ms. Reed consider herself lucky to be alive?
A. she nearly died from a rare blood disorder that was fixed via transfusion
B. she was a passenger in a car that crashed and killed everyone
C. she was in a parade in which people close to her were stampeded and killed
D. she was bumped from a flight that crashed and killed everyone on board
10. In 1987, the Donna Reed Foundation for the Performing Arts was formed. In what state is it located?
Pine River Consulting 2022