for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Traffic School: Road Signs: Part I
Can you identify the traffic and road signs from the description given? We have all the traffic sign facts and road sign facts right here!
November 12, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Stop Sign)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. A round yellow sign with an "R" on either side of a black "X"
A. No right turn
B. Railroad crossing ahead
C. No rest or recreation facilities
D. No racing on roadway
2. A diamond-shaped yellow sign showing a car with wavy lines behind its tires?
A. Curved roadway ahead
B. Merging traffic from left
C. Slippery when wet, use caution
D. Sharp curve, use caution
3. A diamond-shaped orange sign depicting a person using a shovel?
A. Road workers in or near the roadway
B. Flaggers and road workers ahead
C. Ditch ahead, use caution
D. Snow on pavement, use caution
4. A square green sign showing a person reading a book?
A. General info for a school
B. People reading, use caution
C. General info sign for a library
D. General info for a book store
5. A diamond-shaped yellow sign showing two black arrows pointing in opposite directions?
A. Divided roadway begins
B. Divided highway ends
C. One-way traffic ahead
D. Two-way traffic ahead
6. A square-shaped blue sign featuring a large white "H"?
A. Highway begins
B. General service sign for a hotel
C. General service sign for a hospital
D. Historical landmark designation
7. A diamond-shaped yellow sign showing a truck on top of a black wedge shaped object?
A. Warning sign for hill ahead
B. Wedge in roadway, use caution
C. No trucks allowed on hill
D. Truck ramp ahead, use caution
8. A diamond-shaped yellow sign with featuring a blank red stop sign with a black arrow above it?
A. No stopping at arrow
B. Warning that a stop sign is ahead
C. Wrong way, do not enter
D. Stop at arrow, proceed with caution
9. A diamond-shaped yellow sign with a black "T" on it?
A. Texting and Twitter zone ahead
B. Township borderline
C. Parking on either side of roadway
D. Intersection warning ahead, roadway ends
10. A diamond-shaped yellow sign featuring a leaping deer?
A. Santa's loading zone, sleigh parking only
B. Deer crossing ahead
C. Wildlife or forest preserve area
D. State park designation
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by