for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Dancer, Texas Pop. 81
This sweet, coming of age film is definitely worth a look. If you've seen it, take my quiz!
December 26, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Dancer, Texas Pop .81
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Where are the four boys planning to move after graduation?
A. Los Angeles
C. New York
D. San Francisco
2. Which of the following is NOT true of Terrell Lee?
A. He goes steady with two girls at once.
B. He has his own car.
C. His mother expects him to go into the oil business.
D. He never goes to church.
3. How old were the four boys when they made their "solemn vow"?
4. Which of the following is NOT true of John?
A. His father never speaks to him.
B. He's in the FFA.
C. His father thinks he's a natural born rancher.
D. He has a younger sister.
5. The men of Dancer made bets on how many of the four would actually leave town. In the end, who DID go?
A. all, but John
B. all four went
C. Keller and Terrell Lee
D. Keller went by himself
6. Which of the following is NOT true of Keller?
A. He hates living in Dancer.
B. He works at the local gas station.
C. He's very disorganized.
D. He lives with his grandfather.
7. What is the name of the woman Squirrel's dad brings home?
C. Sue Ann
8. Which of the following is NOT true of Squirrel?
A. His father drinks a lot.
B. He hates catfish.
C. He has a paper route.
D. He lives in a trailer that has never been level.
9. Where did Earl go during WW 2?
10. During dinner, Josie discovered the family was eating one of their own cattle whose name was:
Pine River Consulting 2022